|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
Infinity automation system has also established its own traceability system, believing that keeping proper records of the manufacturing history of our machines is crucial to quality assurance.
Our integrated database implemented across both domestic and overseas manufacturing sites enables us to refer to different kinds of information, including the time and place in which a machine currently in the field was assembled, its pre-shipment inspection results and adjustments, the manufacturing lot numbers of the installed parts, and the results of pre-shipment inspection of these parts conducted by the manufacturers.Features:-
- Identification of defects and prevention of outflow.
- Data accumulation and applications.
- In case of a problem with a machine in the field, once the product serial number is identified, the traceability system allows us to trace any quality-related information recorded at the manufacturing site.
- The tracked information of our machines in the field is analyzed and used to prevent potential problems from occurring in the machines, and also to manufacture products with better quality at manufacturing sites.
- In case of a machine malfunction in the field, once we identify the product's serial number, our traceability system allows us to trace, for example, the serial numbers of the installed parts, the factory inspection results, and any adjustments made prior to shipment. As a result, we can rapidly diagnose the cause of the malfunction and also list the machines that may experience problems, so that we can take some preventive measures.
- The Traceability System integrates your machinery in a single control environment to optimize the performance of Pick Place solutions. It increases operational efficiency and hence profitability by shortening design-to-production time, speeding up ramp-up, increasing process visibility and optimizing logistics flow. PTS streamlines the setting up and manufacturing of new and existing products, and facilitates compliance with the most stringent traceability requirements.